DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In accordance with the legislation established for the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that you are giving your personal data to the Responsible for its Handling: Inspiring-Rooms (hereinafter THE ENTITY), whose address is C / Médico Durán 26, 1º, 15005 A Coruña and email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Purpose of processing data
The data collected will only be those detailed in the contact form, as well as those that you provide in the section “Comments”.
The ENTITY can treat your personal information in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage your navigation through the Web Site.
- Manage Customer Services, in order to respond to questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
- Manage the compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationship that the ENTITY maintains with you.
2. The legitimacy of processing personal information
The legitimacy is based on the consent you give us by clicking the “I ACCEPT THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY” button.
3. Recipients of data transfers
We do not share data with third parties.
Finally, we inform you of your data protection rights.
- The right to request access to your personal data.
- The right to request its modification or deletion (the right to forget).
- The right to request a limitation on the processing of your personal data and to oppose the processing of your personal data.
- The right of data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
In order to exercise your rights, all you have to do is send a written request and attach a copy of your DNI.
Inspiring-Rooms has forms available for this purpose. All you have to do is request them or submit your own written request at email@example.com
5. Safety measures
Inspiring-Rooms has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, loss and unauthorized access and / or processing, taking into account the condition of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks arising from human action or the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.